Extraordinary Professional Development for Extraordinary Teachers & Trainers
Are you ready for The Greatest Learning Adventure on Earth?
No, we aren't traveling to some exotic place.
We are, however, embarking on an exciting journey to expand, explore, and experience higher order teaching. It’s designed for you; the extraordinary teachers and trainers who dare to step into the hunt for deeper understanding of what it takes to provide learning adventures that “stick.”
That means, when learners leave, they have integrated and synthesized the material and own it. They apply it, use it, expand it, and make it their own.
Ready to embark?
Here's what you can do:
- Sign up for the With Respect Community. It includes the Extraordinary Trainings blog, full of information about what it means to be a trainer (and a teacher) and how to become even more extraordinary. You also get our monthly newsletter with exclusive offers and opportunities.
- Register below for you next learning adventure:
- 2018 "Extraordinary Educator" certification course with Washington educator Clock Hours anticipated as available (60 hrs.). Click to learn more.
- 2018.2 "Advanced Trainer Adventures in Mindset Scaffolding" certification course. Click to learn more.
NOTE: Assorted professionals may have continuing education credits available please contact us.
Join us on the next great adventure!
- inquiry-based and brain-based strategies
- practicing and integrating new tools to make classroom management easy
- expanding the intentionality of your learning experience design
- digging deeper into student-focused learning that guarantees increased learner performance
- understanding how to use the Mindset Scaffolding blueprint to improve what you already do well.