T3 (Train the Trainers) Series
is a unique opportunity to experience, explore, learn, and integrate everything you need as a teacher or trainer to truly be able to make content “stick.”
One of the greatest challenges in professional development is how to create a meaningful learning experience that is immediately applicable and integrated when participants leave. It’s the one skill every trainer needs.
T3 does just that; by experiencing the full process, dissecting it (T3-1), and then applying it (T3-2 & 3), you can provide professional development and adult learning experiences that truly STICK.
The full series experience, T3-1 to T3-3, is about not only learning how to be an effective, quality trainer and teacher but also the science, techniques, and tools to reach any audience.
It’s based on the text Mindset Scaffolding: The Art of Changing Their Mind with an accompanying workbook.
Best of all, it works with any content.
Upon completion of the full series and assessment, individuals are certified as “Mindset Scaffolding Master Developer & Trainer.”
T3 is a three-part series that involves ~60 hours of content delivered in multi-modal formats that include (but are not limited to – because we are always looking for new and exciting ways to engage and create access):
- face to face contact (with technology options for long distance participation),
- Online platform participation
- Resource mining: the art of utilizing a base list of resources that you then find outside sources to validate and expand content. This is shared with your cohort.
- Assessment: written, video, performance.
- Peer assessment
- Instructor assessment
- Certification based on a rubric-driven, skill assessment (performance and written).
Each session is 3 days long, 7-8 hours of session time daily with lunch provided.
T3-1: (Application required prior to arrival). Experience With Respect’s “Framing Cultural Competence,” a training designed and delivered using all the tools and techniques of Mindset Scaffolding. Following the experience, the group dismantles the training piece by piece to explore, understand, and manipulate the model.
T3-2: (Must have completed T3-1). Participants take a deep dive in understanding each of the components of Mindset Scaffolding; how to use and adapt them with any content as well as what exactly is required to meet the expected outcome of having content stick. Learners will be designing and delivering examples of each component.
T3-3: (Must have completed T3-1 & T3-2). This is where it all comes together. Participants collaborate in teams to create and deliver the full experience of Mindset Scaffolding. Critiques and assessment are provided. Through this process, Certification as a Mindset Scaffolding Master Developer & Trainer.
Participant numbers are limited to 15 in any one cohort to ensure individual attention is provided. There is an application required for participation to ensure materials and content are a good fit.
- Increase their ability to address and adapt to diverse audiences AND individuals within audiences. (T3-1)
- Create and utilize a “blueprint” for planning, delivery, integration, and evaluation of training content. (T3-2)
- Exhibit professional competence with adult learning tools and strategies. (T3-2 & T3-3)
- Effectively integrate Socratic, discovery learning AND the effective use of time. (T3-3)
- Upon successful mastery of content exhibited through a rubric-based assessment (written and performance) be awarded Certification as a Mindset Scaffolding Master Designer & Trainer. (T3-3)
The series is based on extensive research and is supported by the text and workbook written by Leah Kyaio, Mindset Scaffolding: The Art of Changing Their Mind.
Note: There is an additional course available for those who would like to become trainers of the T3 model. Please contact us for more information.
With Respect, LLC offers the T3 series twice per 12 months. Based on the number of applicants, there may be more than one cohort available. Check the EVENTS page to find out the next offering.
Cost = $1350.00/session: $3800 if paid in full
Interested in sending your trainers through the T3 series? Check out the EVENTS page for the next available series.
Interested in an onsite course for your trainers and/or training department? Contact Us to schedule the T3 Series. Total number of participants for any class is 15. Multiple onsite classes will be planned for larger numbers.
Typical cost per class is $49,900.00.
We have discounts available for B-Corps and non-profit organizations. Let us know when you contact us.