Welcome Extraordinary Educators
- Have experience teaching in the preschool through college and post graduate environments.
- Serve(d) as an administrator supporting teachers and systems in better ways to design lessons, measure learning, and improve student performance.
- Are looking for a research-based blueprint to design engaging learning adventures that increase student learning and performance.
- Have wondered how to apply or expand learner-centered techniques like inquiry-based, student led learning.
- Understand A.C.E.s and wish to further include trauma informed practices into your classroom or school.
- Are looking for ways to expand and include social-emotional learning as part of your classroom procedures and management.
- Love exploring and applying research related to brain development and the learning environment.
- Wish to improve your experience with teacher and administrator evaluation.
- Know yourself to be a life-long learner, looking for advanced content to challenge your thinking, your practice, and your performance.
- Need to find a way to increase the “stick” of your content; ways that allow students to be able to retain, recall, integrate, synthesize, and expand what they are learning.
- Want more strategies and tools to design, deliver, and evaluate amazing learning adventures.
If you found yourself agreeing with any or all of the above statements, you’re EXACTLY who should be part of the
2019 Teach Like Their Lives Depend On It.
What is it?
The 2019 Teach Like Their Lives Depend On It is 60 hours of advanced content based on Leah Kyaio’s Mindset Scaffolding Blueprint found in her book Mindset Scaffolding: The Art of Changing Their Mind.
It is about discovering how all the research fits together with the Mindset Scaffolding Blueprint to create an almost plug-n-play blueprint for the design and delivery of learning experiences that are engaging and, most importantly, effective. The result is, in our experience, an increase of success by at least 30%.
That’s right! You can increase student learning by at least 30% by designing and delivering any and all content through the Mindset Scaffolding Blueprint.
There are TWO opportunities offered Summer of 2019
OPTION 1: 3-Month Series
- Three (3) face to face meetings over three months. Each on begins on Friday at 1:00 PM and ends on Sunday at 1:00 PM in Bremerton, WA.
- June 21 – 23, 2019
- July 19 – 21, 2019
- August 9 – 11, 2019
OPTION 2: Week-long
- A consecutive 6 day experience, July 8 – 13 from 9 AM – 5 PM daily in Bremerton, WA.
Both options include:
- Supporting online course work beginning two weeks before the first face to face event.
- Lifelong access to the online content and cohort forums.
- A learning adventure delivered through the Mindset Scaffolding Blueprint. That means you learn about what is being taught by experiencing it, dissecting it, replicating it, analyzing and evaluating it, and synthesizing what you learned into a blueprint that works for you. All with the support of a Certificated Master Trainer and your cohort.
- Your performance is assessed by yourself, your peers, and your instructor. The assessments are rubric based and feedback is provided. The opportunity is then available to re-present your content incorporating the changes and adaptations reflected in the assessments. This process supports the Learning & Competency Model as well as Bloom’s Taxonomy and current brain research.
- Upon successful performance, you receive your certification, soon to be nationally and internationally accredited, as an Extraordinary Educator in Mindset Scaffolding.
- It is anticipated that Washington state educators will receive 60 clock hours. Other professions and out of state educators should contact us to explore the possibilities of continuing education hours.
NOTE: There are only 15 slots per cohort. The 2019 cohorts are already registering. Register now to save your seat!
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: Register and pay before May 1, 2019 and save $500.00!
It’s simple! Make your deposit now using the button below and pay the balance before June 1, 2019.
The full cost of the experience, after May 1, 2019, will be $2,500.00.
We have payment options based on when you register (monthly payments, etc.), whether you register 2 or more teachers from the same district, and if a district is interested in a companion coaching package. Email for more information: email@example.com
With Respect, LLC works hard to ensure our learning experiences are available to all those who want and need what we offer. If the cost is the only thing preventing you from participating, please email for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, there are only 15 participants for the 2019 cohort. Save your seat now with a $500.00 deposit to take advantage of the $500.00 savings!
Balance due prior to June 7, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: Remember to identify which option you are registering, the 3 month series or the week-long.